BALACCHI srl distributes triodes (or electron-tubes) all over the World giving pre and post service supports thanks to its high specialized technical staff. We offer a range of radio frequency (RF) ceramic/metal triodes:
- Forced Air cooling system triodes, from 3,4 to 54,7 kW output power
- Air-Water cooling system triodes, from 30 kW to 40 kW output power
- Water cooling system triodes, from 10 to 120 kW output power
ITL5-1 Air-cooled Triode
- Uses a coaxial design and metal-ceramic technology
- May operate in CW or pulse mode. For operation in pulse mode, the duty cycle is 0.25 providing the pulse width is less than 1 ms.
- It is an air cooled triode.
- The anode voltage is 7.2kV.
- Output power is 13kW in CW mode, Output power is 22kW peak in pulse mode. Peak cathode current is 15A in CW mode.
- The max anode dissipation is 6kW in air inlet at 25℃.
- The max anode dissipation is 5kW in air inlet at 45℃.
- The frequency up to 150MHz.