BALACCHI srl distributes triodes (or electron-tubes) all over the World giving pre and post service supports thanks to its high specialized technical staff. We offer a range of radio frequency (RF) ceramic/metal triodes:
- Forced Air cooling system triodes, from 3,4 to 54,7 kW output power
- Air-Water cooling system triodes, from 30 kW to 40 kW output power
- Water cooling system triodes, from 10 to 120 kW output power
ITL12-1 Air-cooled Triode
- Uses a coaxial design and metal-ceramic technology.
- May be operated in CW or pulsed modes. In pulse mode, the duty cycle may be 0.25 providing the pulse width is less than 1 ms.
- The tube is forced-air cooled. The cooling curve is presented for air inlet temperatures of 25℃ and 45℃. The anode voltage is 12kV.
- Output power is 33kW in CW mode.
- Output power is 50 kW peak in pulsed mode.
- Peak cathode current is 28A in CW mode. The max anode dissipation is 12kW in air inlet at 250C.
- The max anode dissipation is 10kW in air inlet at 450C.
- The freqency up to 120MHz.